Auxiliary Sail Endorsement
This endorsement is required by any captains in charge of an inspected sailing vessel. This means the vessel is approved to carry more that six passengers with at least one for hire.
There are the following lesson in the Auxiliary Sail Endorsements course
- Why Boats Fly - Sailboats like airplanes use the methods of propulsion
- Commands - important for captain, helm, and crew to know proper commands.
- Parts of a Sailboat - sailboats have lots of parts with different names.
- Types of Sailing Vessels - not all sailboats are a like. Learn the differences.
- Rules of the Road - sailboats have several different rules than power boats.
Milwaukee Yacht Club
1700 N Lincoln Memorial Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53202 (US)
- February 3nd - 5:30pm - 9:30pm