First Aid, CPR, and AED Online Delivery
First Aid, CPR, and AED Interactive is a series of cutting-edge online lectures designed to reinforce the knowledge students learned in the classroom and help them pinpoint any areas of weakness. This interactive resource engages today’s students with an exciting and captivating learning experience that is unattainable through traditional printed workbooks or study guides.
Features and benefits of these online lectures include:
- Both text and audio narration are offered in order to address students’ diverse learning styles.
- The text and audio narration can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- Anytime, anywhere access that provides total flexibility for certification or refresher training
- A simple, user-friendly interface to ensure that students do not waste time learning how to navigate through the lecture
- A safe and self-paced training environment that allows students to learn at their own convenience and pace
Online delivery provide by Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI). This class is required to get your original Merchant Mariner Credential. We offer these courses in combination with our Captains License classes. Standard First Aid, CPR and AED provides clear, concise direction on how to perform CPR and use an AED during an emergency and how to deliver high quality first aid. This course was developed by the Emergency Care and Safety Institute, a collaboration of American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), and meet all the current national standards. Accepted by the US Coast Guard.
Please only complete one transaction per person as we require an individual email for each student. Quantity must be set to '1'